A couple of weekends back, we headed down south to Mount Laguna and Julian for a weekend trip.
We got to Boulder Oaks Campground on friday night (you can also check out Mount Laguna Camp Ground. ) Alter Experiences hosts an amazing Glamping experience – so cozy in, sip on some wine, cook up some dinner and rest in luxury.
Below is a short itinerary of the fun things we did on Saturday and Sunday:
1. Sunrise Scenic Drive at Mount Laguna
2. Sunrise Hike along Pacific Coast Trail – We did the Penny Pines Trail (took about 1 hour RT)
3. Head up to Julian and taste some Apple Pies and Calzones. (We loved Apple Alley Bakery)
4. Grab an amazing lunch (we loved Quecho elevated Mexican Eatery)
5. Beer and some sangria : (Blue Door Winery and Julian Beer Co. are great places to visit)
6. Walk through the apple orchards and taste some Wines – Volcan Mountain Winery (also try the apple wines omg YUM!)
7. Juliantla Chocolate Botique (Amazing Chocolates and Cup-Cakes)
8. Unwind: Campfire, Marshmallows and wine while gazing at millions of stars at Alter Experiences Glamping Co.
9. Head to Lake Cuyamaca. Fishing, Kayaking and a bunch of other activities are here.
10. If you visit in winter, you could go snow boarding, skiing and other winter activities at laguna